Thursday, January 5, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 72 & The Shabby Tea Room: Time Flies

Happy New Year!!! I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. We are bringing in the new year with a new muse at CASE Study Challenge. And I bet a lot of you will love her! We're in for some CAS inspirations this month. Help us welcome, Jennifer Rzasa


We're going to say goodbye to some of our DT members this month. It's a sad time for us, but we wish them the very best. On a good note, we're welcoming a new member to the team. I'm absolutely ecstatic that she's a part of our team. Please help us welcome, the ubberly talented Christina Maclaren!!!! Yay!!! :)


Let's get on with CASE Study Challenge 72. I've combined today's challenge with The Shabby Tea Room Week 95 - Time Flies. Here's what Jennifer has for us this week.




I still haven't gotten the hang of CAS cards, but I've tried to keep it simple with this one. I took Jen's inspiration and used a house in my card as well. I stamped a little bird on the background...can you believe it's almost blank except for that and the polka dots pattern on the bottom? Well, there's a first for everyone right? lol! :)



The bird and branch images are from WPlus9 Love Birds. I also stamped a cute image of a cloud behind the house die cut. It's also from WPlus9, Heartfelt Mix. The die cuts and polka dot stamp image are from Papertrey Ink.


Come play with us over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog! I'll see you there! Thanks for stopping by today.









10 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how excited I am to be working with you again on a DT! I love your take on Jen's card, especially the addition of the bird and the way you stamped on the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply precious, Jean!! I {heart} your take on CAS ... thanks so much for sharing your creation with us all in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jean - I love your take on Jennifer's design! Thanks for sharing, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so BEAUTIFUl Jean!!! I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the CASE study with your style!!! Love the birdie and hous and polka dot papers make everything pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Jean. I love the bird and birdhouse. :)

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the layers on your card- they add so much interest and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clean and simple look of your card, Jean. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us The Shabby Tearoom this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jean I love your card. It is so CAS and your take on the CASE study is awesome. Beautiful card.

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails