Thursday, January 12, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 73

Hello again! It's Thursday already, the week just sped on by didn't it? I don't know if you've read about it, but I joined an online CAS class (Online Card Classes) by Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Julie Ebersole, and friends. My friend Cristina Kowalczyk is also there as a guest designer! How cool is that?! It's day three of the classes and I'm actually having a lot of fun with it and learning a lot as well. I've always wanted to try CAS cards but have been having a hard time making it look finished. I thought it would be a good idea to join the class. :) Look it up! I'll have some CAS cards I've made for the class posted in a few days...


Now it's time for CASE Study Challenge 73! We have another gorgeous CAS card from Jen! Here it is...


I was inspired by the die cut negative and the image peeking from underneath it from Jen's card. And after my CAS classes...I was in the mood to make a monochromatic card...so this is what I came up with. 


My picture is not doing this card any justice. I SERIOUSLY need to get a nice camera! I wish I could!!! Anyway, I used this beautiful post card stamp from Unity Stamps. The I used my Telegram stamp set from The Craft's Meow to add further detail to the post card image. 


The beautiful image underneath the die cut is from My Mind's Eye, Portobello Road collection. The die is from Papertrey Ink.

Head on over to the CASE Study Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the girls have for you. Join us this week for another round of inky fun!!! See you there :)





1 comment:

  1. What a creative design and fun use of the negative space! The monochromatic look really pulls it all together. I can't wait to see more of your CAS designs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails