Thursday, January 26, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 75

Hi everyone! It's our last week with our January muse, Jen Rzasa over at CASE Study Challenge. I hope that all you CAS card makers had fun. And that the rest of us had a nice challenge on our hands. I know I did! CAS has always been hard for me. I've tried to make my cards as simple as I can these past few weeks though. I hope I didn't disappoint. 


Well, here's a card that completely stumped me. It's a GORGEOUS CAS card, don't get me wrong. I did get one done after several tries. lol! Here's Jen's beautiful card.


Here's what I came up with. I was inspired by the stripes on Jen's card. I tried several versions of it but I was finally happy with this one. It's sort of a CAS card...hehe. Most of my stamped images were made straight on the card panel. The stripes were made with Distressed Stripes. I also used some images from my WPlus9 stamps, Ces't La Vie and Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions.


The label and sentiment are both from Papertrey Ink. The label and label die are from Happy Day. The sentiment was a bonus gift from Papertrey Ink. They are soooo good to their clients! I just love 'em! :)


Come join us over at CASE Study Challenge! Make sure to check out the other gals for more inspiration!!! See you there! Enjoy the rest of your week! Mwah! :)

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet and fresh take on Jen's card. I love that you stayed true to your style, using soft and feminine colors and beautiful layered stamping. Your stripes are so perfectly stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jean. I love the bird nest. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jean, what a fab take on the inspiration! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jean, this is just lovely! The kraft with blue and white is wonderful, and I love that you mimicked my card with the stripes across the bottom. I am honored to have been the muse this month- Thanks for making such amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kraft/blue/pink combo!!! Sentiment and label are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your take on the muse card! The twine around the label is super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and sweet. Just a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! So soft and tender! Love it!

    Have a blessed day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a soft and romantic take on the inspiration from Jen! I love it! Thanks for always sharing your inspiration as part of this very talented design team!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails