Thursday, February 2, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 76

Hello everyone! It's February, and we have a new muse over at CASE Study Challenge. Help us welcome a VERY, VERY talented lady. Her style is absolutely stunning and I can't wait for you to see what she has for us every single week of this month!  She designs for Prima, Pink Paislee, Glitz, Melissa Frances and LOTS more!!! Our fabulous muse for February is none other than the ubberly talented Miss Karola Witczak!



She is soooo talented that I'm a little intimidated!!! lol! I hope I do a good job on this one!!! Well, let's get things started shall we? Here's Karola's card for this week for CASE Study Challenge 76.


And here is my version of it...she's very well known for her stunning layering and embellishing. My jaw dropped when I looked at her blog. It was just one stunning project after another! I felt soooo inspired and giddy after perusing her blog. And I wanted to get inky all of a sudden!!! hahaha! :P


I chose to use these soft colors for my card. Karola's work is always so feminine and soft that it was my inspiration for my card. I also took a little of her layout here. But instead of cutting out separate squares, I just used a patterned paper that was already divided into 6 portions. This is from Beatriz Jennings by the way.


I added some flowers and a ribbon to make it a little more shabby chic. Aren't the colors just gorgeous? I also added the butterfly as it was in Karola's themed card. 


I enjoyed making this card so much. I hope you liked it! Make sure to check out the rest of the girls over at CASE Study Challenge! We have a LOT more inspiration for you! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll have a few more posts for today so watch out for it! Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. What a clever use of that patterned paper that already has square patches and soft colors. Your flowers and ribbon treatment are beautiful, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love the soft colors, sentiment, tag, and flower/bow combo!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails