Thursday, February 9, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 77

Hi bloggies! Sorry it's been a little quiet around here. I've been trying to make some of my DT projects these past few nights for some up coming releases. I hope it wasn't too long a wait, but I'm back for CASE Study Challenge 77 with our fabulous muse Karola.


Here's Karola's card for this week...


And here's my interpretation of it. I took her idea of lining up the embellished labels one on top of another. But instead of round labels, I used tickets, banners and butterflies.


I used Bitty Banners from Waltzingmouse stamps for the stars and banners. The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow, Sent with Love. The dies are from Papertrey Ink


Last week's submissions were awesome! I couldn't choose a favorite because of all the gorgeous cards! I hope you are all inspired this week as well. I'll see you all over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog! :)



1 comment:

  1. Beautifully soft and feminine! I love that doily peeking out from behind the banners.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails