Thursday, February 16, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 78

Hi there! Sorry it's been quiet around here. Things have been busy at work and I've been too tired to make anything when I get home. I can't believe I didn't post anything for Valentine's Day though. I felt really bad about that. I'll make it up to you this week! 


Did you see the submissions for CASE Study Challenge 77?! Wow! I had a hard time picking a favorite! Well, this week is CASE Study Challenge 78. Time to have a bit og inky fun and some friendly competition. Here's Karola's card this week.


I know I totally missed out on posting anything on Valentine's Day...so I'm making up for it with a Valentine's Day card today. I combined stamps from PTI and WMS. The banners are from Bitty Banners by Waltzingmouse Stamps. I think this is my most used WMS stamp set ever. I just LOVE it! 

The label and iron-looking markings are from PTI, Sweet Love stamp set. I tried to add the  white dots that Karola used on her card. They were made using enamel accents. I don't have a good control of it though and they didn't come out very uniformly. 


By the way, we have a sponsor this week! Yay! It's My Thoughts Exactly. The winner gets to choose 2 stamp sets from their store. Be sure to check out the other ladies over at CASE Study Challenge blog as well! I'll be back in a few for TCM's February release! :) 



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely amazing!!! LOVE the flowers--and that bit of bling up top is a fabulous touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails