Thursday, February 23, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 79

Hi everyone! Whew! I needed a little down time in between releases and work. But I'm back with a new card for everyone. It's Thursday, so welcome to CASE Study Challenge 79
I hope you're all ready to join us once again for some creative fun.

We have another project from our wonderful February muse; Karola, this week. Here it is...this one is actually a decorative frame. Isn't is great what she did with this? I'm not very good with 3D projects. I hope to remedy that in the near future.


The paper rosette, flowers and banner caught my attention. So I made a card using similar elements. Instead of making a paper rosette I used a medallion and a doily die cut instead. I tried to make the rosettes before, but because I didn't have a glue gun, it wouldn't stay in place. What adhesive do you use for your paper rosettes?


All stamps used on this card are from WPlus9. The flowers are from this month's release, Folk Art Florals. And the medallions are from Mehndi Medallions. I enjoyed layering the circular florals in my WMS blog hop card that I tried to incorporate that into this card once more. They look really nice grouped together like that. 


Well, that's that for me. Please join us this week for another round of CASE Study Challenge. I hope you to see your wonderful work in the submissions gallery. Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your week! Hugs! ~ Jean



16 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love all the elements. I use Tombow liquid adhesive (blue bottle) on a circle punch on the back of my rosettes. Then I use glue dots on the back of my circle or pop up dots/dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I'm dying over your color scheme (I might have to steal it!). And so much Wplus9 yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jean--in one of my all-time favorite color schemes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jean, I love the colours, and the layered doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!! Congrats on being featured over at Moxie Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! Just love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fantastic, Jean! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree...fantastic colors and love the pattern combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Congrats on the Moxie Fab World shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the MFW shout out! I agree, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moxie Fab sent me-your card is so elegant. I just love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is so incredibly pretty! LOVE the colors you've used--and your popped up pieces are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a intricately designed card
    That doesn't overwhelm me. I really had to take a closer loom to take it all it! It is lovely and so well executed! I think it would make a great CASE card itself!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails