Thursday, March 1, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 80

Hi bloggies! It's been a few days since my last post. I've been busy making cards for some company releases coming up. I'm back today though with another card. This one is for CASE Study Challenge 80.

Since it's already March, we have a new muse. Let us all welcome the fabulously talented Laura Bassen! It's going to be a whole month of gorgeous CAS cards in CASE Study Challenge Blog. It'll be good CAS practice for me! :)

Here's what Laura has for us this week.


Oh my word, this is super cute. I love the layered heart! And those wonderful colors are perfect! I took my inspiration from all the wonderful repeated layering...and this is what I came up with.


I layered different shades of pink scallop borders and used it as a "skirt" for my card. Since Easter is coming soon, I made an Easter card. Aren't those "chickies" super cute?! I kept the top portion of the card pretty simple in keeping with the CAS style. The Easter stamp set is from The Craft's MeowOwl See You In Spring.


I'm almost positively sure that the CASE Study blog will be bombarded with wonderful CAS cards this week! I can't wait to see what you'll all come up with! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again in a bit for another challenge! :)

Hugs!!!! ~ Jean


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Jean! I just love the ruffled "skirt" you made for your card and that row of sweet chickies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty pink layers, chicks, sentiment, and bow!!! Perfect!!! Also, the TCM card is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails