Thursday, March 8, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 81

Hello! It's been a few days since I last posted. I've been a bit busy making some cards for a new release this month as well as some submissions for magazine calls. I'm back with CASE Study Challenge 81 today though and hopefully I'll have time to join some of my favorite card challenges. Let's begin shall we?




Our March muse, the lovely Miss Laura Bassen, has another gorgeous CAS card ready for us this week. I wish I had a handle on CAS cards as well! lol! 


This is one of my favorite color combination for kraft cardstock. It's CAS and elegant at the same time. I was inspired by the beautiful colors and came up with this...


My Papertrey Ink box was waiting for me at home on Monday. I've been having so much fun with my new "toys" ever since. All supplies used on this card are from PTI, except for the ribbon and lace.


I'm not very good with aligning detailed stamps onto die cuts like this so I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig on it. It came out beautifully. I was lucky with the cameo, I stamped it in one go and didn't have to use a tool.


I've just started using the InLinkz Link Manager and this is the first time I'm going to use it. I hope it works well! It's a little time consuming in the beginning because you have to input the items that you've used. But I think eventually when I've put in the usual stuff I use it won't be so tedious. It's a wonderful program! :) 

I would LOVE to see what you make of this CASE Study Challenge. Please come and join us for some friendly and inky competition! See you there! :)

Supplies Used:

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Jean! I love every detail, but especially the way you stamped the background. So elegant!
    I've been thinking of using the Link Manager--is it still free? I'm afraid I'd get switched over just in time for them to start charging for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was free when I signed up. It's really helpful...so if they were to charge a small fee...I think I still might use it...but hopefully they won't...

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card!!! Love these colors and your cameo is wonderful along with lace and bow!!! BGis gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely STUNNING, Jean! I can not love it more! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really a piece of work, love how you created the background with the PTI set.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails