Thursday, March 15, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 82

Hi there! How's your week been going? Been busy at work and have become addicted to The Big Bang Theory. I have found my stamping time lessened because I've been watching one episode after another! I just love Sheldon! lol! :)

Anyway, I did manage to sneak in some inky time this week because it's CASE Study Challenge 82. Wow, I can't believe we've had this many challenges already! I was browsing through the submissions from the last challenge and found it hard to pick a favorite! 




This week Laura has another card for us to CASE. I'm totally loving this one...


I couldn't decide whether I wanted to follow the color theme or the "house" theme for this challenge. In the end, I made a card using the "house" theme. Here's what I came up with...


I picked some papers from My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 pad and stamped these intricate labels from TCM's Season's Greetings onto the striped card. The gorgeously delicate frame is from WMS Florentine Frippery. I just stamped it on some cream card stock then layered the die cut house on top with some foam tape.


I then stamped the sentiment on a strip of patterned paper, also from the same set. I adhered the strip of paper over some venice lace I bought from M&J Trimming in Manhattan. The image on my link looks different because they didn't have an image of the lace I bought. They have more items to choose from in the store compared to their website. And when I say more items to choose from...I mean MORE. 


There's a lot more inspiration in store for you over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog. Hope to see you there this week! Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies Used:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jean! We watch BBT every night, too - don't know where I was when it started, but we've been doing lots of catching up on the reruns that are everywhere! They make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous an sophisticated! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous one!!! Love the WMS frame and house!!! Sentiment is perfect and that lace is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails