Thursday, March 22, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 83

Hi bloggies! I hope you had a great time with the TCM release these past few days...hopefully with winnings? :) I have one more card to share with you today. This one is for CASE Study Challenge 83. I'm sorry that there were no winners on the last challenge. But our fearless leader, Iwona "Chupa" Palamountain, is actually on her way to the US! If you don't know yet, she's one of the new design team members of Spellbinders!!! Exciting isn't it?! If you have some time in your hands shoot on over to her blog and give her a big congratulations!!! :)


Let's continue with the challenge shall we? Here's what our March muse, Laura, has for us this week. 


Here's what I came up with. I tried to stay within the beautiful simplicity of Laura's card. She makes such beautiful CAS cards. I especially love when she uses layers but still manages to make it CAS. Simply amazing!!! 


I kept the main panel simple. I stamped borders above and below using WPlus9 Poinsettia Patterns. Then I stamped the sentiment from PTI Movers and Shakers. And added the flourishes from WMS Paris Nouveau above and below it. I also added a flower to tie in the design and keep Laura's design in mind.


I also added the lace and ribbon to keep things within my style. And I attached this cute die cut to the ribbon to add a little of the lavender on this side of the card.


That's it for me! Enjoy what the rest of the girls have in store for you! Head on over to their blog and leave some love! :) Thanks for stopping by today!!! 

Supplies Used:

5 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for sharing. Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work and your cards .... stunning ! I have been following your blog for some time now !!! You´re my master!!! Greatings from Iceland :)Aneta

    http://artisantblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love your colors and the use of the hears and lace. Really, really lovley :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just gorgeous and i loved getting to see the pics from your trip to DC. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card: the colors and all the elements that you used make such a lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails