Thursday, March 29, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 84

Hello there! Sorry it's been quiet around here lately. I've been busy making cards for a new stamp release this Sunday as well as cards for my DT spots. I'm also guilty in not having a go around the submissions yet for CASE Study Challenge 83. I'll make sure to go and visit your creations tomorrow! :)

In the meantime, we have one last card from our March Muse, Laura Bassen, for CASE Study Challenge 84. We've had a good response to the CAS style challenge. It's been great browsing through the submissions. :) I'm learning a lot. Here's Laura's card for CASE Study Challenge 84.


I love the layering that she did here with the die cuts. I decided to incorporate that into my card, as well as a bit of the layout of the card. Here's what I came up with...


I die cut a tag and repeatedly stamped an image from WPlus9 Spring Tags on it. Then I stamped a pattern from WMS Gingham & Co. in pink on some vintage cream cardstock and die cut that using a Button Card die. I also die cut a circle in the center using a Love Lives Here die and colored and attached the heart in the center. The wreath around the circle is from WPlus9 Spring Tags as well.


The I die cut a double ended banner and stamped my sentiment on it from WPlus9 Filigreed Frames. Then stamped the beautiful flower image above it from WPlus9 Spring Tags. The lace I used behind the tag is from M & J Trimmings.

I hope you liked that. I'll see you over at CASE Study Challenge Blog! Back to the drawing board for more cards for this Sunday's release! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back on Saturday with another card. Enjoy the rest of your week! :)


Supplies Used:

10 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the challenge - such a totally different style with clever reproduction of many of the elements. The tag is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, this is so pretty - love your feminine touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Jean, this is just lovely! I call this "classic Jean" soft, pretty with amazing detailis :) That lace trim is fabulous!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how pretty Jean. Love the images, the colors... the circle opening looks great with heart inside... and the lace is lovely. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful Jean!!!! Love love love your take on this! Love those beautiful colors too!!! Yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jean, I love all the wonderful stamping, pretty colours, and that fab lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the colors and all the layering! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the elements that you brought together to create something so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another simply gorgeous card Jean. You have such style! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails