Thursday, April 5, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 85

Hello! It's April and we have another new muse this month. I am so excited to introduce her to you! Please welcome Miss Laurie Schmidlin!!! Yay!!! I am such a BIG fan of Laurie. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that we have her with us all this month for CASE Study Challenge.


I'm going straight to Laurie's card this week. Here we go...


I really loved her color combo for this card and decided to pick a little of that up. I also took the border she did just above and below on her card. Here's what I came up with...


It seems like it's a baby year. A lot of friends are having babies! I needed a baby card and decided to make one using Laurie's card as inspiration. I know it doesn't look anything like Laurie's card though. But like I said, I just took a little here and a little there. Like some of the colors and the borders. I love it though! I think it's cute. :) I hope I'm not the only one who thinks it is. lol!


I used Bundle of Love from PTI. I stamped the stork twice, once directly on the vintage cream cardstock and the other on a sheet of patterned paper. Then I hand cut the stork and adhered it with foam tape.


I stamped these circle images from PTI's Sweet Love and punched them out. Then I punched these holes in between and ran some twine through them. I adhered them with foam tape over a strip of vintage cream cardstock that I had punched with a Martha Stewart edge puncher.

If you're like me, a Laurie Schmidlin fan, please join us at CASE Study Challenge! If not, join us anyway for some friendly competition! :) See you over there! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back in a bit with more cards.

Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. Jean, you amaze me! I just adore this card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card... I love the dimension in it... TFS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails