Thursday, April 12, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 86

Hello! Busy, busy week. It seems that majority of our friends are having babies. And those that aren't are having baptisms and birthday parties. We have a list of parties set for this weekend. lol. I was hoping to get some inky time this weekend for a release next week. So far, it's not looking so good. But here's hoping.

I have a card today though. It's for CASE Study Challenge 86. We have another gorgeous card from Laurie.


Here's my interpretation of Laurie's card. I took her layout and some of the colors in her card and made this.


I stamped this label from Pretty Peonies (PTI) and hand cut it. I wish PTI would come out with dies for this set. It's such a gorgeous set! And those peonies are hard to hand cut! lol!


I stamped on the patterned paper to get the effect of the patterned paper that Laurie used. I used Celebrating You and Tweet of You from The Craft's Meow. You don't always have to use store bough patterned paper, you can always make your own! :) 


I was having another issue with the Inlinkz today. I couldn't make new links for my collections so I won't have my supplies list for this post. Sorry! I'll see you again soon for another challenge. Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your week! :)




7 comments:

  1. Love this card, great job! The color combo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CASE, Jean! I always love it when you stamp on patterned paper to make your own background. Love the pop of yellow you added, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card this is:)
    looks like you bought some pattern paper...but you made it yourselff...love it!
    thx for your comment on my colouring , i thin annyone could learn my copic technick it`s just so easy!
    if you want i can show you how i do it, by pictures?
    send me a e mail if i can help!

    lvanh@live.nl

    lots of love
    linn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Linn. I have actually been watching some videos on You Tube. :) Hopefully, my coloring improves because of it. :)

      Delete
  4. Love those fuchsias and bird cage stamped on the dp!!! Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails