Thursday, April 19, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 87

Hello! Hello! It's Thursday again, the week is almost over. These days are just going by in a blur for me. It's time for CASE Study Challenge 87 this week. I hope you've been enjoying our muse this month, the very talented, Laurie Schmidlin.


This week, she has another card for us. Only this time, this one is actually a CAS card. I LOVE the fact that she goes so wonderfully from one style to another. Here's the card we have to CASE this week.


Isn't this wonderful and sweet? I'm going to try my hand at CAS this week. So please bear with me! lol! I picked the colors from Laurie's card and made my version of it.


I used my PTI stamps and dies for this one. I kept it very simple, just a panel lying horizontally over the background panel. I stamped a birthday greeting on it, and added another one right below it. 

Then I tied some twine around the panel and adhered my little star with another sentiment on it. The number die cut, I adhered with foam tape to the panel. The star is actually attached to the number so that it doesn't move around. 


What do you think? Will this pass as a CAS card? There are several layers on there, lol, but it looks simple to me. :) I think a lot of people will enjoy this week's CASE Study Challenge, as I noticed that majority of card makers are drawn to the CAS style. :)

Don't forget to pass by the other CASE girls' blogs to leave them some love. Join us again this week at CASE Study Challenge. See you there! :)








2 comments:

  1. Your CAS card is fabulous, Jean! I don't think there's anything you could do with paper and ink that wouldn't turn out beautiful. I love how you were inspired by the colors, and that wrapped twine with the big number is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! What cute creations!! I LOVE the fun little details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails