Thursday, May 3, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 89

Hello again! It's already May! Can you believe it?! It was just 2012 and now we're almost half way through it. Time just flies by so fast. Since it's a new month, we also have a new Muse for CASE Study Challenge. This month, we have an extremely talented CAS designer. I'm sure a lot of you know who she is by now just by looking at the sneak peek. Please help us welcome...Aga! :)

Here's what she has for us this week. Welcome to CASE Study Challenge 89!

Agnieszka - inspiration

Aga is well known for her gorgeous CAS cards. Isn't this great?! I thought that even if it was CAS, I could relate to the beautiful damask design on the background panel. The pop of colors with the letters is such a great addition. With these elements in mind, here's what I did with my card...


I took a small panel of black damask patterned paper and sewed it over a vintage cream sheet that I stamped with WPlus9 - Defining Words. I loved how Aga had that pop of color with the die cut letters she had on her card. I incorporated that idea into mine by stamping hearts from Heartfelt Mix and lining them up across the black damask panel.


Since I had hearts instead of letters, I stamped LOVE from Love You More on a strip of cardstock and adhered it on the bottom of the card.


Well, I hope you enjoyed that. Please make sure to head on over to the other girls to see what they have for you. It's going to be a fun month with Aga! Please join us for some inky fun over at CASE Study Challenge! Thanks for visiting today. I'll see you all again soon!


7 comments:

  1. This is a great take on the Muse for this month! I love the pop of colours against the damask, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you interpreted the challenge, Jean! The damask panel is gorgeous with the colorful hearts on top. Beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the contrast of textures and colors here Jean, very Betsey Johnson-esque!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of work in this card! I agree with purples and greens as good color combos,
    regards,
    sam:>)

    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean, I am just smitten with this card. I see your work at CASE and WM but I decided it's time to be an official follower.... I don't want to miss a single thing. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great design and cool colors on the hearts!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Those hearts are absolutely gorgeous!

    Blessings,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails