Thursday, June 28, 2012

CASE Study 97

Hi there friends! We have guests over so it's been a little busy around here. I wanted to join some of my favorite challenges but I didn't have any time to do so. I'm just glad I had some time to join in this week's CASE Study Challenge 97. This week is Joy's last week with us, so let's all have some fun and join in! 


I loved the combination of the printed patterned paper and the retro typewriter. So I used those elements in my card. I adhered newsprint patterned paper over some script patterned paper and put it over a stamped image from A Little Argyle stamp set.

 I stamped some images from Pretty Peonies from Papertrey Ink and Sent With Love from The Craft's Meow. I stamped them on vintage cream cardstock and hand cut them. Then I layered them over each other using foam tape.


I was going to follow the crossed pattern on Joy's card but changed my mind. Instead I adhered some buttons over the images to fill the blank upper portion of the card. The sentiment is also from Sent With Love.


Okay, that's about it for me tonight. Please make sure to head on over to CASE Study Challenge blog for more inspiration. I would love to see your take on this week's challenge.  Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy the rest of your week. I'll be seeing you again! :) 






3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Jean! Love that PTI set. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS vintage--I love it! The buttons are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails