Thursday, June 21, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 96


Hello! Thanks for stopping by! We have another inspiration card from Joy Taylor this week. It's for CASE Study Challenge 96.


I love how fun and CAS this is. I'm really starting to appreciate CAS a lot these days after seeing so many wonderful cards from different card makers. I love the texture and colors in Joy's card. I also tried to make a CAS card, and also with a boy theme to it. 


I used Half Pint Heroes from Waltzingmouse Stamps. This is such a cute stamp set. I didn't get it earlier on because I wasn't sure how to incorporate it into my style. But I've been trying a little of CAS lately and I thought this set would be perfect. 

I just stamped waves in different colors on the bottom of the vintage cream cardstock, using It's a Shore Thing from The Craft's Meow. Then I stamped the star fish in random places above it. I stamped the submarine and the life saver and colored them in with Copic colors. I stamped my sentiment on a banner and adhered a button on one side of it.


Please visit the other DTs' blogs for more inspiration. Join us over at the CASE Study Challenge blog and link up your take to Joy's card. 

I'm off to make dinner now! It's tune bake night. Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you again soon! The blog hop for TCM is up as well. So make sure to drop by again later! :)





6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card - and it makes me so excited about getting this set! So cute Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've made with this set - it's so sweet. The submarine is perfectly coloured and I adore the buttonhole! I think the way you've stamped the sea is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat scent you've created! I love the colors and those waves are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Jean. I love that we both thought of using this set! Your coloring and CAS design are fantastic, and I might have to get that TCM set just for the awesome waves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes..how wonderful is this!!! Those waves are fabulous as is the sub and love the sentiment tag with the buoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! Your little submarine couldn't be cuter!! Love the layered waves as well. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails