Thursday, July 19, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 100


Can you believe it's already our 100th CASE Study Challenge?! And our anniversary is also just around the corner! 



We have another inspiration card from this month's Muse Kristii Lockart. This one is an absolute cutie! So I hope you can join in! :)


I picked up some of the colors in Kristii's card as well as the cute bird theme she has on it. I didn't have a gingham ribbon, but I do have a gingham background stamp from WMS. I stamped it on top of my card.


I cut out a panel of vintage cream cardstock and stamped this branch image from WPlus9 Love Birds. These are just sooo cute! I was so happy when I saw the inspiration theme and this stamp set was the first thing that I wanted to pull out. 

The great thing about this set is that it has a coordinating die set, Love Birds Die. So I die cut the images, stamped on regularly, flipped my other die cut and stamped the other bird on it.  I also added a ribbon and soft button above to add a little more color to my card.


Instead of tying a red ribbon on the bottom, I stamped this image repeatedly underneath the panel. This is from Poinsettia Patterns, also from WPlus9. Before I adhered my main image panel on the card, I decided to add a strip of crocheted lace. Then I rounded the corners with a corner punch. 


That's it for me! I hope you'll join us this week for some inky fun over at CASE Study Challenge Blog. I would love to see your work! Want more inspiration??? Of course you do! :) Head on over to the other CASE Study girls and leave them some love! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back with more previews for TCM later on. See you then!



3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love that stamped border, and do I see that you added bling to the button, or did it come that way? In either case it's PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! I love your sweet shabby style. That button is perfect for the card and I really like the red flower border that you stamped. Very original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a positively gorgeous card!!! I love the birdies and the red stamped scalloped border is positively perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails