Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Exciting Announcements!

Hi there! August is almost here and it's going to be a very busy one for me! I have some exciting news that I wanted to share today. 

CASE Study Challenge is TURNING 2!!! So we're celebrating it with a bang! There will be a two week blog hop with LOTS of fun and prizes. We will be joined by our DT Alumni as well as our Monthly Muses! Talk about inspiration overload! :) It's going to be exciting!!! So tune in on Thursday, August 2 for the first Grand Anniversary Blog Hop! See you there!!!



That's only half of my announcement! There's more! I was invited by Debbie from The Shabby Tea Room to be their month long guest designer for August!!! I have to admit I was a little nervous at first! I've never thought of my cards as shabby chic enough for The Shabby Tea Room. I would like to think of them as clean shabby chic...does that make sense? lol! Hopefully you will love what I have in line for you this August! So join us for some shabby chic fun over at The Shabby Tea Room.


July Guest Designers!

I'll be back soon for a whole bunch of challenges and releases! So hang on to your hats friends! See you soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jean! I think you will be great at The Shabby Tea Room! Can't wait to see your work there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! You're perfect for The Shabby Tea Room!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails