Thursday, August 2, 2012

CASE Study 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop - Week 1


Hi there! Welcome to CASE Study Challenge's 2nd Year Anniversary Blog Hop! For this week and the next, CASE Study Challenge DT, DT Alumnus and past monthly Muses have come together to bring you two Blog Hops filled with inspiration. Not only that, there are PRIZES to be won along the way. So make sure to hop on to every blog on the list and leave them some love! :)


This week's theme is Signature Style. You are invited to create a project that best reflects your style. Since a lot of DT, DT Alumnus and Monthly Muses are joining in our hop, we've been grouped into two groups. One group for this week and another for next week. I actually belong to next week's group but I wanted to play along as well. Also, one of the sponsors giving away prizes is The Craft's Meow! So make sure you come and play!!!

What is your signature style? I call mine clean shabby chic. It's shabby chic toned down. Here's what I made for this week's blog hop challenge. I used Hope Blooms to stamp a background on a panel of Vintage Cream cardstock. I inked the edges and sewed around it. 

Then I die cut a Banner Border die and adhered it on the upper portion of the background panel. I also added a strip of trim (not sure what you call it hehe) above the die cut for some texture. I attached the panel on my card base with patterned paper adhered on the front portion.


I attached a strip of lace trim in the center of the panel and adhered a piece of felt I had die cut using SB Lacey Circles. Then I ran some twine around the card and attached the tag and button on it. I stamped a house from Love Dwells Here and hand cut it. Then I attached it over the Lacey Circle.


Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from Love Dwells Here on the lower portion of the card.


Well, that's my Signature Style! What's yours? I would love to see it, so please join us for some fun and prizes over at CASE Study Challenge. For a list of the blog hop participants, please head on over to the blog. Thanks for stopping by today! :)



9 comments:

  1. You have an unmistakable style, and it's to die for, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty - totally a 'Jean' card methinks! ;D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and love your card! So sweet and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well looky at this Jean card!!! Love the lace, colors, subtle mix of patterns and elements!!! Definitely Shabby Tea Room shabby chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love your style! I'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo...Jean...I just love your style! Always classy, always well put together and ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad to be on the same design team as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card, love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails