Thursday, August 30, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 106


Hi there! We're at the end of Case Study Challenge Blog's Anniversary Month. I don't know about you, but I had a ton of fun! Did you see all the entries each week?! They were absolutely brilliant! I enjoyed perusing through all the submissions. We are so grateful for everyone who's supported and played with us during these years. 



Before the month ends, we have one more challenge for our Anniversary Month. For CASE Study Challenge 106 the assignment is to CASE YOURSELF! :) I chose this card...


Since October is just around the corner, I made a Halloween card. I used the layout from my original card and I changed the design to suit the occasion. 


I used Waltzingmouse Stamps for the entire card. Candy Jar Christmas Fillers, Hocus Pocus, Jar Fillers - Jam Packed, Midnight Feast, and Text It.


I was inspired by my Clare's post here, and combined the Christmas and Halloween stamp sets. I loved how she made the Christmas candy into Halloween candy just by changing the color. The distress ink also did a great job setting the theme.


Instead of the pom pom trim, I used a strip of lace on the bottom. I like that it enhances the image of the gate on the strip above.


I hope you enjoyed our Anniversary month! Thank you again for all of our players. CASE Study Challenge wouldn't be here without all of you. I would love to see your card this week. So please join us over at the blog

Try out for the Guest Designer position too! With so much talent here week after week, I'm pretty sure it will be a hard decision! Good luck! :)


9 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! I love that Old English font and what a cute use of that jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a Halloween fan, but you did a great job CASE-ing yourself. I like your vintage inspired look of your original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I really like the way you've made this card with so much atmosphere! The gothic style letting, the distressing, the tag on the jar and the pretty lace too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the first card, loved Clare's card....and this one is fabulous!!! Thinking Halloween and hoping the WMS on Saturday works! Claire has the best Halloween stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHh I love this! lOVE your original too though. Mason jars are fun to play with. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love this jar of spooky sweets Jean, the fab stamped background and lace are gorgeous! Love that green ribbon bow topped with the witchy silhouette, a wonderful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean, I'm following you now, hope you get a chance to stop by my blog. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails