Thursday, September 20, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 109


Hello again! OMGoodness!!! I totally forgot to set my post to go live this morning! I am so sorry! I wasn't feeling well last night and have been a scatter brain all week. But better late than never! :)


It's CASE Study Challenge 109! And we're back with Torico this week. Here's her inspiration card.


Isn't this absolutely adorable?! I totally loved it when I first saw it. I went with Torico's sketch and used it "partially". ;) You'll see what I mean. Hehe. Here's my card for this week's Case Study Challenge. I went with another Halloween card. I just love making them! And Torico had such a cute digital stamp from her online store on Etsy. I used her Little Witch stamp.


I printed it out and cut made a cut file for it on my Silhouette. Then I colored it in with some Copics. I also used my Waltzingmouse Stamps sets with it. Can you tell how much I love my WMS Halloween stamp sets?! lol. I used Heirloom Patterns, Hocus Pocus and Midnight Feast.


I'm still trying to work on my coloring skills. But hopefully I did this little lady justice! :)  


Please join us for a little inky competition over at CASE Study Challenge! I would love to see your work there! :)


4 comments:

  1. Love it Jean and excellent CASE. Your background is spectacular and that sweet little witch too. Your colouring is perfect. I need to get on to the A Cut Above video to learn how to do that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracey. It's pretty easy to do. I use the Silhouette Designer Studio. I just trace around the image. Then I use the offset tool to make a bigger outline for the image. Then I remove the initial trace I made. And there you go! Ready for print and cut. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. You're card is again stunning love everything about it. Although we don't celebrate halloween over here I still love all those cards with that theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling recovered now - this card is a gem! Your colouring is so cute, it puts me in the shade ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails