Thursday, September 27, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 110


Hi there! I'm back again! I took a little break from the everyday posting from the release. Another one is coming your way...so it's going to be very busy around here again.
Since it's Thursday, welcome to CASE Study Challenge 110!


We have Torico for one more week. Have you enjoyed having her as our Muse? She's a very talented lady and I'm so glad she could join us this month. Here's what she has for her last week as Muse this September.


What a beautiful card by Torico. I took the layout from this sketch and gave it a little twist. Now, once in a blue moon, I try my hand at something that I struggle with. And for me, that's CAS and masculine cards. Well, I'm not sure if it was a blue moon last night, but I tried to make another CAS card as well as giving it a masculine theme. Here it is...what do you think? 


The frame is from PTI's Fabulous Frames stamp set and dies. The rest of the stamps are from my WPlus9 collection. The line is from Heartfelt Mix. The bait and sentiment are from Fish More. I just love how trendy this set is. I couldn't resist making a CAS card with it. It's just perfect for the style.


If I have my deets right, Torico is sponsoring this challenge!!! And she's giving away two Halloween digi stamps! So come join us for a chance to win! I would love to see your work over at the blog. :)



6 comments:

  1. Oh please do CAS more Jean - I love this! Must get those fishy stamps and dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!

    I saw your feature in CARDS yesterday. Congrats. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?!?!? No way! You certainly don't seem to struggle with CAS, Jean! Please I urge you as Debby does - treat us to your CAS style more often, it's wonderful!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Jean! Your CAS is brilliant, and though I don't know anyone who fishes, you make me want this set every time I see you use it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails