Thursday, October 18, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 113


Hello there! I've been so busy this week that I haven't had any time for my crafting. It's a good thing I have my challenge sites' projects. Great excuse to sit down on my craft table and get inky. Welcome to this week's CASE Study Challenge 113.



This week, we have another fabulous card from our October muse Julia Stainton.


I decided to CASE Julia's card layout. I started by stamping my Folk Art Flurries in different colors to make my patterned paper. The I die cut Tag Sale #4 and stamped my sentiment and a few glittery star from Iconic Christmas.


I adhered the tag to the patterned paper I made and sewed a circle around it. I haven't done it in a while so it was hard! lol! It's not quite right and it's going in all directions. But that's ok! lol! :)


For the final touch, I die cut some images from Iconic Christmas and stamped the coordinating images on them. Then I adhered them on the circle with foam tape. I used a bone folder to make the "frame" around the patterned paper before I adhered it onto my card base.


Head on over to CASE Study Challenge Blog for more from the design team! I hope to see your projects there! Thanks for stopping by today! :)



5 comments:

  1. Ok gorgeous card, I love the scoring detail framing the patterned paper and the silhouette images are fantastic! Hope you find more time to get inky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how the dies come off the circle paper and the patterned paper you created is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented Jean!
    I love your cards and your style is the perfect mix between contemporary and vintage!
    Love that!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love those vintage images and that great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jean, your card is absolutely gorgeous. The scoring and stitching really added a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails