Thursday, November 15, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 117


Hi there! Welcome back! Things are looking up in regards to gas here in NY. Put gas in today without any problems. No lines at ALL. Thank goodness! Now, we just have to wait for the proper authorities to clean up the fallen trees. I heard that they're ticketing people who have been cleaning out trees on their own. It's crazy right?! Let's see how that goes...

Anyway, we have another round of CASE Study Challenge to give you some inspiration this week. So grab your stamps and inks and join us for CASE Study Challenge 117.



We have another card from our wonderful November muse, Angeline Young this week. 


For my card, I chose to CASE Angeline's use of kraft as well as picking up some of the colors from her card. I used Country Charm, Fresh Picked and it's coordinating dies.

I stamped some leaves and berries on a piece of patterned paper. Then I sewed a frame around it before I adhered it to the card base. I die cut and stamped some berries and layered them in the middle of the label from the set. 


I die cut a label flag and adhered it beneath the framed label. I stamped my sentiment on it. The sentiment is also from the same set. I tied some twine to "tie" things off. ;)


Well, that's it for me. I've been trying to catch up on making my Christmas cards. So I'm sorry if I haven't been posting much here. But I'll see you over at CASE Study Challenge ok? :) Thanks for stopping by today! 





4 comments:

  1. Another fab card! Love the background paper you created...looks wonderful with the berries, twine, and button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean love your CASE, the fruit is stamped so perfectly on the dies and all the other layers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layers Jean! I'm glad clean up is moving along there~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet & pretty, Jean! LOVING how you've used Fresh Picked here!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails