Thursday, December 6, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 120


Only a few more weeks 'till Christmas! I'm almost done with all my preparations. How about you? I was going to try to make snowflake sugar cookies this year. I've never tried to make them before. Wish me luck! :) 

Speaking of Christmas, I made another Christmas card. This one is for CASE Study Challenge 120. And since it's already December, we have a new Muse! Please help us welcome Papercrafts Magazine Go-To Gal, Windy Robinson!!! I love, love, love her work. Her elegant, classy style is just beautiful. I was really excited when I found out that she's joining us this month! Here's what she has for us this week.

Windy - inspiration

I decided to CASE Windy's layout. But instead of using flowers, I changed it up a bit to suit what I needed. And that's another Christmas card! Here's my submission for this week's CASE Study Challenge 120.


Since I've been participating in one release after another, I suddenly missed my PTI stamps. So I decided to make a PTI card. 

All stamps, dies, papers and cardstock are from PTI. I used Christmas Labels, Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers, Santa Stationery, Framed Out #9, and Fabulous Frames. For the dies, I used Damask Snowflakes, Fabulous Frames and Holly Jolly.



Instead of the diamond die cut that Windy used, I changed it up and used snowflakes instead. Then I stamped Framed Out #9 in red and added some Christmas elements on it.

 I used  Fabulous Frames for my sentiment. It's from Christmas Labels.

 Feeling crafty? Come join us at CASE Study Challenge! See you there! :)





7 comments:

  1. I am going to need a set of 10 of those glitter snowflakes! so pretty, it really makes the card extra special. I wish I could figure out how to make cards like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you played with you PTI supplies. A beautiful card Jean. All of the layers deserve closer inspection--lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean, wonderful card and I LOVE those wonderful snowflakes! They sure glisten and make your card sparkle. Thanks for the visit, it was lovely to read your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Clots are wonderful together and love your glittery snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love that you used so many different elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layering! Love the holly! The felt gives such a soft touch, but great texture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails