Thursday, December 13, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 121



Christmas is inching its way closer and closer. I finally have all of our gifts and I'm almost done with gift wrapping as well. I think I've made enough Christmas cards for everyone we want to send one too. If not, I actually have emergency store bought cards. :)

If you're still making cards to send out here's a great inspiration card from our December Muse Windy Robinson. This is for CASE Study Challenge 121. This challenge is going to go on for two weeks so you'll have more than enough time to join us. :)

Windy - inspiration

I borrowed the layout of the inspiration card and some of the elements that Windy added to it. Like the little noel banner, the ribbon and bells. I also stamped the background repeatedly with these little stars from WPlus9 - Iconic Christmas.

I also stamped the little girl and Christmas tree onto their coordinating dies. These are also from Iconic Christmas. This set has so many wonderful images. I'm sure you will find more than one to your liking. :)


I also stamped a flourish from Waltzingmouse Stamps - Flourishes:Scallops and Dots. At the end of the flourish I adhered a snowflake die cut from WPlus9 - Seasonal Sentiments Dies. I stamped the Noel sentiment on a trip of cardstock then I cut one end to make the banner flaps. I added it onto the cards with foam adhesive.

 For the bottom portion of the card, I cut a strip of patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and ran it through my Cuttlebug with...YES...you guessed it...my woodgrain impression plate...AGAIN. Didn't I tell you I love this impression plate?! :)

I tied a ribbon around the card and added some baker's twin and two bells.

That's it for me today! I hope to see your submission(s) over at CASE Study Challenge Blog. I'll be back again this weekend with another card. I'll see you then! Enjoy the rest of your week!
 

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jena! I love the silhouettes and ornaments on the tree and of course thsoe great jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jean, I love this set from Wplus9 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jean. Great images but you ribbon treatment is just over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean Jean Jean, how awesome is this card! I love the little scene on top and all the goodness on the bottom. It's kind of a mullet of cards, business on top and lots of fun at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these colors together!! Love the whole layout, Christmas scene, ribbon, twine, bells!! I just bought my first Wplus9 stamps and thought about this set but, decided I'd wait and got some Valentine's day things!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, the colors work so well together here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little flourish you added to your background and those great bells. That is what I focused in on the inspiration photo...guess I better bring out some bells, shouldn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gorgeousness! Love this, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHmazing levels of detail and gorgeousness here!! The colors, the layers, the textures, and the scene itself ... love, love your card!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails