Thursday, December 27, 2012

CASE Study Challenge 122


Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas. CASE Study Challenge is back!  Did you get a chance to join the last challenge? I had a wonderful time perusing through the submissions. 

Since the New Year is just around the corner and we know that many of you will be busy planning those parties...CASE Study Challenge 122 will be up for two weeks in order to give everyone a chance to join!!! Yay! 

For the next two weeks, or fabulous December muse Windy Robinson has this gorgeous piece as inspiration for everyone. 


Here's what I came up with. All the stamp sets I used are from Papertrey Ink. I was missing them a lot so I made my card with as many PTI products as I could. I was inspired by the background pattern that Windy used. I used a chevron pattern and stamped it on the bottom of my card. Then I picked up the beautiful flourishes and instead of using bling, I stamped it straight onto the card.


I thought the background was missing a little something, so I stamped some flowers from PTI: Lovely Layers along the sides of the card.


Then again, picking up the floral inspiration from Windy's card, I die cut the bigger flowers from Lovely Layers, stamped them and adhered them together.
 
 I was loving the color combination already but it needed something more.  So I tied an orange chevron ribbon around my card before adhering my main flower permanently on my card. 

 That's all I have for you today. Please come join us for a little inky fun over at CASE Study Challenge! Enjoy the rest of your week! I'll see you again soon! :)

8 comments:

  1. Now that's a gorgeous mix of colours and paired with the grey, it's Heavenly! That's some seriously scrummy stamping!
    Hope you had a Happy Holidays! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean this is gorgeous, your additions really make this card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jean! Love that orange ribbon treatment. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card jumped off the page and into my favorites list! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the combination of bright and soft colors in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous!! Love the colors and the orange ribbon, fingerlicking beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a real stunner with all that color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails