Thursday, January 31, 2013

CASE Study 126


I've been enjoying having Amber as our January muse at CASE Study Challenge. Her cards are absolutely beautiful and elegant. I hope you've had the time to join us these past few weeks. She has one last card for us this week. Here it is...welcome to CASE Study Challenge 126!

Amber - inspiration


Here's my take on Amber's card. I picked up the lattice pattern and incorporated it into my card. I stamped a strip of it and adhered it under my background image.

 I made my first Clean and Simple purchase! The stamp quality is wonderful! And the packaging is delightful! I used the Birch Tree background stamp for my card. I've been eyeing it for quite a while and finally got it along with some other stamps.



I stamped this cute WMS Candy Wagon and layered some of its parts in different colors before adhering it to the center of my card. 


Here's a closer shot of it.

 My sentiment is from Join Us, also from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I also added a strip of dark gray cardstock to separate the two patterns. Then I tied a jute twine above it to finish things off.

 I hope you enjoyed that! Now come and join us over at CASE Study Challenge! I would love to see what you've come up with! Thanks for stopping by today! WPlus9 is having its February release this Friday! See you then! :)

10 comments:

  1. Jean, this is GORGEOUS! I love the birch also~it really packs a punch~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Jean, you do such inspiring and elegant work. You sure have the layering skills down. I love all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me...I have that stamp and need to make a card with it. Your card is perfect, and very inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely pattern play Jean--and a never-fail color combination! Terrific work, and thanks for stopping by my place; it's always fun to see friends put their own stamp on life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love where you were going with this one Jean...that is a really cute candy wagon and I love the gray and yellow combination. Really pretty card and very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CASE Jean, you colours and card are beautiful. That candy wagon is always fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so so fab I can't even express how much I love it other than to say I am pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How super cute is this?! I love the birch background and the gray, navy, and yellow combo you've used!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails