Thursday, January 24, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 125


Hi there! Congratulations to the winners of CASE Study Challenge 124! I saw some wonderful cards from last week! So much inspiration from you guys! I love it! :) 



Ready for a new challenge? Welcome to CASE Study Challenge 125! We have another fabulous card from Amber this week. Isn't she just amazing? I've never been good with CAS cards but I love, love, love Amber's style!!! And her blog is absolutely entertaining, inspiring and informative. Here's her inspiration card this week.

Amber - inspiration

Here's my take on Amber's card. I was inspired by the great color combination as well as that little heart peaking on the die cut. I made a Valentine's Day card for this week's challenge.




I heat embossed the great sentiment from Love You More and stamped red hearts onto it. I raised it above everything else to make it stand out.

I scattered hearts throughout my card and layered some of them. I just went crazy with it. I hope you'll enjoy it. :) 

I would love to see what you make with Amber's card this week! See you at CASE Study Challenge! Thanks for stopping by today! :)







10 comments:

  1. Jean I LOVE this card, it is truly the most perfect Valentine. A fantastic blend of texture and elements and twine of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, jean lovely card as always I think I'm gonna case this one you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet valentine! Love all the hearts, flags, arrows, the banner, the twine, and that wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love all the elements. The red and black just pop against the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too fun!! You went Heart Happy and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jean!!! love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, this is just amazing, Jean!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails