Thursday, February 7, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 127


Hi there! It's time for things to slow down a little here on the blog so I can watch some tv! lol! But before we do that...I have one more card to share with you. This one is for CASE Study Challenge 127New month, new muse! And this month we are proud to welcome the VERY talented Miss Teri Anderson!!! 


Let's get right to it! Here's Teri's inspiration card for this week!


I got my PTI order in the mail this past weekend. So of course I would break them out immediately and ink them up! I never order before the 28th of each month because I don't want to join the big rush with everyone else. This way, I always get my order in 3-5 days! Love it! :)


For this card, I used Hands of Time and it's coordinating die. I actually was only able to get the clock hands die. They were out of stock on the actual clock die itself. So hopefully they will be back in stock on my next order.


I stamped the face twice straight onto the card and then again on another one that I cut to  layer over the pre-existing ones. I used two shades of blue, Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pool and Soft Stone. I didn't have a punch that fit the smaller circles of the face of the clock, so I used my Exacto knife on it instead.

Instead of using washi tape on top and the bottom portion of my card I just stamped some a text background pattern on it.

 That's it for me! Please join us over at CASE Study Challenge! I've been a little busy lately helping some friends make logos for their upcoming businesses. But hopefully I'll have enough time to get inky a few more times this week! Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon! :)
 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the creative way you used the clock hands. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a clock is magic, very pleased card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Jean! Did you buy your seam binding already the sand color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Love the type stamped in lieu of the Washi tape and the beautiful colors you used. Great job with the exacto knife too! Those are some pretty small holes to cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous, Jean! I love that grey ribbon you've used...so pretty! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I can't believe you cut out each of those holes with a knife, but it is such a cool effect. Love the shadow of the second clock stamped below and the text on the top and bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL Card for this challenge!! The colors and the design really are perfect!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You pushed me over the edge! I have to have this clock set from PTI. Your card is so classic and the colours are fantastic! Hope you caught up on some tv, my PVR is always full of shows to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails