Thursday, February 14, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 128


Happy Valentines Day! Hubby took me to a nice Japanese buffet restaurant yesterday, as per my request. :) heehee. I LOVE Japanese food. We didn't want to celebrate it on the day and have to deal with long lines and traffic. How are you celebrating Valentines Day?

How about we celebrate it with a little ink? :) Teri has another card for us this week. It's time for CASE Study Challenge 128



It took awhile before I could come up with something for this week's challenge. The color combination stuck with me as well as 9 circles on the card. I usually step away and come back when I'm stuck like this. Eventually, I went with the 9 circle pattern on the card. But instead of the circles, I used banners. 

 I die cut eight banners using the PTI: Banner Builder Die Collection. The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye. The circle with the heart die is from PTI: Love Lives Here Die Collection.


 I stamped and hand cut some hearts from The Craft's Meow: Sew Lovely and adhered them onto some of the banners.  I stamped a sentiment from The Craft's Meow: Love Dwells Here, then I tied twine around the card.

 Please join us for a little fun this week over at CASE Study Challenge. I'll be back with more cards this week! See you then! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your banner card, really pretty! Happy Valentines day! :) Hugs, Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those banners! We went out last night too....V Day is such a zoo, and ends up being overpriced...plus it's way easier to get a babysitter! Have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved this one Jean...the banners are adorable and it was a great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Japanese food too! Can't wait to enjoy sushi after I give birth! hahahahaha :)
    Love your cards! Especially the banner one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty take on the case card. Love all the patterned banners!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails