Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nautical Kiddie Gift Card Holder






Hi there! I'm back with another card, this one is for CASE Study Challenge 130. It's our February Muse's Teri Anderson last week here at CASE, so let's give her a round of applause for all of her wonderful featured cards this month.

Here's one more for the road! Teri's card for this week is a wonderfully layered gift card! 


I also made a gift card. I made one for my nephew who's ten. He loves watching movies as well as swimming. So I thought, why not combine the two. I made a little whale card for him to hold an AMC gift card.


I used WPlus9 Bitty Buddy Valentines and picked out the cute little whale. I stamped it several times in different colors to make a background panel. Then I adhered a piece of striped patterned paper to break up the card into two sections. I stamped the checkered strip from WPlus9 Country Charm and used it to separate the two portions.

 The gift card pocket is made from the WPlus9 Vintage Envelope Die. I cut the top portion to shorten it and punched a half circle on the edge to make the card easily accessible. I decorated it with a frame from PTI Fabulous Frames, some jute twine, and a banner from the WPlus9 Banner Trio Die.

 Want more inspiration? Head on over to CASE Study Challenge Blog for more! Please join us this week if you have the time to get a little inky. We would love to see your cards/projects! Thanks for stopping by today! :)



4 comments:

  1. Love your new, 'dressed up' photos :) Terrific card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean this is perfect and I am so CASEing this one! The colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails