Thursday, March 7, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 131

Can you believe it's already March? It seems like the days have been flying by. I've been busy at my craft desk these past few days. Making projects and editing photos I've recently  taken. It's a work in progress, but I hope my photos have improved a bit. :)



Since it is March already, we have a new muse over at CASE Study Challenge. Please help me welcome, the very talented and bubbly, Miss Julie Ebersole!!! Here's Julie first card for this month, for CASE Study Challenge 131.


When I saw that embossed background, I knew that THAT was what I wanted to bring out in my project. Isn't it gorgeous and intricate and just absolutely elegant! Beautiful! So I grabbed my WPlus9 Lacey Layers and started stamping away and embossed the doilies in white. Ok, I know Valentine's Day has come and gone, but I couldn't help it, I wanted one last hurrah. :)


After I had filled the card with embossed doilies, I changed my mind about the placement of the rest of my card. So I adhered white cardstock to the right side, adhered a strip of pink cardstock and some a patterned paper piece from My Mind's Eye and sewed it onto the card. 

 To complete my card, I added some Valentine themed images from WPlus9 Cupid's Arrow and WPlus9 Banner Love

I hope you liked my post today and that it has inspired you to join us this week over at CASE Study Challenge! We have a a guest designer this month! Joining us is Brandi from Yankee Belle Stamper. Please help us give her a CASE Study welcome! 

Thank you for stopping by today. I'll see you again!



6 comments:

  1. Love this card! And, your photos are so great :). I would love to know how you take YOUR pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Elena! I learned it from you and Amber of course! heehee :)

      Delete
  2. It doesn't matter if Valentine's has been and gone; this beauty could be happily received any day of the year!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean I love your card as always, your background embossing rocks and I love that you are not letting go of Valentines just yet. So I excited that i played along this week at CASE Study for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are truly awesome! All the cards stuff is looking pretty cool with doilies and colors effects and embossed business cards indeed! Your post is highly appreciated and i really enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails