Thursday, April 4, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 135


Hi there! It's me again. I'm probably on the plane right now as you're reading this! I'll be off for a month on vacation. But be sure to come back because I'll still have posts come out every week. Here's one for CASE Study Challenge!

Welcome to CASE Study Challenge 135! It's a new month and we have a new muse of course! Have you seen the sneak peek from Chupa over at the challenge blog? Let's see if your guess is correct! Please help us welcome the fabulous JJ Bolton for this month's April Muse! And here is JJ's card for the week.


 The flowers and die cut letters are what inspired me the most in this card. So I brought out my WPlus9's Very Vintage Greetings because I just love the flowers in the set. I stamped onto the main background card stock and I also stamped on vintage cream card stock and hand cut them. Then I adhered them with foam tape to bring more dimension to the card.

 I also loved the die cut letters on JJ's card. So I added some to my card as well. This was from Papertrey Ink, Headline Alphabet Stamp Set and Headline Alphabet Dies.


Ok that' it for me. Please join us this week over at CASE Study Challenge! I would love to see what you come up with. Make sure to stop by the other DT girls' blogs and leave them some love. I'll see you again soon! Thanks for stopping by today! :)

11 comments:

  1. Stunning, Jean! This is so beautiful, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the layering of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's stunning! I have that set but never dreamed it would look this good! I better take another look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is jawdroppingly beautiful! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! I love how you overlapped the flowers on the top and added dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card...beautifully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeks... love it!! Fabulous interpretation of JJs card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! Love the layering !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is not a card, it's a work of art! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails