Thursday, April 11, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 136


Hello there! I'm enjoying my vacation so far. It's great to be with my family again after such a long time. As promised, even if I am on vacation, I don't want to miss the majority of my DT assignments. 

First one up is CASE Study Challenge 136. We're continuing on with our April muse, JJ Bolton. Here's her amazing inspiration card for this week.


I blanked out for a few days with this card. Then I realized when I looked closely that these are actually chevrons cut up into different colors. So I grabbed my chevron stamps and started making some tags for gift packaging.


These stamps and dies are all from Papertrey Ink. The first tag is made from Tag Sale #5. I decorated it by stamping chevrons from the Basic Background: Chevron Stripes collection on the top half of the tag. Then I added I die cut and stamped my sentiment from the 2012 Birthday Tags Stamp Set and used the coordinating Limitless Layers Oval Dies


For the bigger gift bag, I made a bigger gift card tag. I stamped it with the same Chevron Background Stamp Set. Then I added my sentiment from Folk Art Stamp Set. Stamped it twice so that I could cut out the banner and adhere it with foam tape for some dimension.

I love sprucing up packaging ever since I've been seeing them all over Pinterest. This is a simple way to add a personal touch to your gifts. I'll try to make more packaging products in the future. For now, this is it! :) 

Thanks for stopping by today! There's more inspiration for everyone over at the other CASE Sutdy DT's blogs. Just hop on over there for more! See you again soon! 




2 comments:

  1. Jean, I love the soft palette you chose for these projects! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails