Thursday, May 9, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 140


Hi there! I'm back! I had such a great time. It was really good to be with my family again. I haven't seen them for over a year and that's the longest I've gone without seeing them. I came home to a long list of projects though. I actually missed my stamps, inks and papers. lol! So I was glad when I got to sit down in my craft space and start making some projects.  It's only marred by the fact that I have horrible jetlag and a cold. I haven't been very productive because of it. Hopefully I'll be back on track by the end of the week. 

I did not want to leave you guys hanging. I know I've barely posted anything in the last few weeks. I apologize for that. So I made a card for this week's CASE Study Challenge 140. This month's muse is Maile Belles!!! She's one of my favorite Papertrey Ink designers. I know two things for sure...one, I HAVE to join this week because it is Maile. And two, I have to use Papertrey Ink products. Here's Maile's card for this week.


Since I'm really not feeling well, I hope you don't mind if I keep this post short and just filled with pictures. Just know that all products are from Papertrey Ink. :) I'm usually a little rusty when I get back from vacation...I hope this is ok! :)


The flowers are from Lovely Layers stamp set.


The pattern I made on the band of vintage cream cardstock is from Sweet Love stamp set.
I hope you'll be joining us this week over at CASE Study Challenge! I'm getting my pictures from my vacation ready for posting. I'll have them up in a few days! Thanks for stopping by today! See you again! :)






3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Loving the color combination and the flowers are just jawdropping. gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING this FUN Design!! Those colors are so PRETTY TOO!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails