Thursday, May 16, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 141


Hi there! If you're wondering...YES...I'm back from my vacation. So if I am, why have I been neglecting the blog lately? It's been a week and a half already, but I'm still suffering from jetlag. I also came home to a lot of DT assignments that have piled up. I have a few releases coming up. So I promise, the blog won't be so quiet in the next few weeks! 


Welcome to another round of CASE Study Challenge! We have Maile Belles as our May muse. I'm glad to have the opportunity to practice my CAS. It's a work in progress! Let me know how I'm doing ok? :) Here's Maile's card for CASE Study Challenge 141...


This has to be one of my favorite color combinations. For my card, I chose to use the same colors and decided to go with the hearts as well. I grabbed some WPlus9 stamp sets and started stamping.


Supplies:

I wanted to use a pocket and have little hearts popping out from it. Some I stamped straight onto the card panel. The rest I raised using foam tape. So, how's this for CAS? I hope I'm doing this right, because Maile is one of the CAS Divas that I absolutely love! :)


There you go! Are you a Maile fan? If so, I hope you'll join us over at CASE Study Challenge Blog. Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back soon with another card for you all! :)

7 comments:

  1. romantic and mischievous card, liked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous use of the various sets! I love that line from Heartfelt Mix coming out of the pocket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I quite like this CARD a lot! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Loving that little heart you punched in the pocket too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite like your card....colorful and neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those hearts springing right out of the pocket!! Wonderful CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OKAY!! LOVING this FUN CARD!! Such a CUTE Design!! Hope I'll have time to play along!!?? THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails