Thursday, May 23, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 142


Hi there! It's me again. Back with another card for CASE Study Challenge 142. We have another gorgeous card from Maile. This one is actually one of my favorites! I bought this stamp set after seeing her card! 


My crafty mojo has been missing in action since I came back from my long vacation. Don't you just hate it when you're on a roll and then all of a sudden...poof...you can't make a card to save your ink pad?! lol! I really hope I've done justice to Maile's card today. Here's what I made...


I didn't use flowers for my card. Instead I used PTI's Larger Than Life stamp set. I also used the coordinating dies to bring dimension to my card, just like Maile's. I stamped some of the images straight onto the gray card stock panel. Then I layered the die cuts above into a small arrangement.


I heat embossed the sentiment from Botanical Silhouettes onto a strip of kraft cardstock. I added the eyelets to balance it out.


Now that you're done here, you should hop on by to CASE Study Challenge Blog and see what the other DT girls made today. Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see your work over at the challenge blog. See you there!

5 comments:

  1. I really like this card. How the little plants are arranged like a bouquet. I like the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jean. Love the die-cut flowers and the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! Love, love, love! ; )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails