Thursday, June 13, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 145






Hello! I'm back with another card for you! It's Thursday again and time for a new CASE Study Challenge! We're also back with a new inspiration card from our June muse Lisa Spangler. Here's what she has for us this week.


It's a gorgeous CAS card! And here's what I made with it...

I chose to CASE Lisa's sketch. I kept it simple and used one of my favorite PTI stamp sets, Birds and Blooms. This is my lucky stamp set, it helped me win the 2013 Stamping Royalty Contest! :)


I didn't emboss my background, instead I just stamped this background image from Hero Arts. For the life of me, I can't find the name of this stamp. It came with my prize box and I LOVE it!!! I unfortunately threw out the container before I realized that I had forgotten to write down the name!!! :_(

I used the coordinating die cuts for these images, stamped them in and arranged them over my banner. And I heat embossed the sentiment from WPlus9 Strictly Sentiments 2


That's it folks! I hope you found some inspiration from my card today! For more inspiration, head on over to the other DT girls' blogs! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon. :)




7 comments:

  1. This is SO PRETTY!! I LOVE this stamp set (mine isn't Lucky yet though) I need to ink mine up!! =) THAKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesometatic as always! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! And again, I love that background stamp! Is it cling or clear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucha pretty card, the tiny heart atop the birds is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been rocking the CAS designs lately, but that's no surprise. You're so talented, no matter what you do. Those stacked birdies are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do look forward to your creations Jean!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails