Thursday, June 20, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 146


Time for another crafty break for me. This one is for CASE Study Challenge 146. Did you see all the amazing submissions for CASE Study Challenge 145?! Wow! I have a feeling this week will also be a WOW week, because Lisa Spangler has another wonderful card for us to CASE. So grab your stamps, inks and papers and let's go! :)


I love Lisa's choice of bold and bright colors. I picked it up and decided to use it all over my card. I stamped my background panel with these adorable hexagons from PTI's Happy Hexagons Mini stamp set. I stamped it in HA shadow inks - Soft Pool, Cup-0-Joe, Soft Brown and PTI's Harvest Gold.


After stamping my background panel, I adhered a strip of light gray cardstock in the middle and a very light aqua washi tape just up top. I die cut a circle just above it to place my main image in. I also tied baker's twine around the panel to add a little bit more color over the light gray.


For my main image and sentiment, I took this adorable fox from PTI's Hello, Foxy stamp set, die cut it, stamped it, and colored it in with Copic markers. I think that it's absolutely adorable!!! Don't you?! :) I also added a little butterfly on the ribbon just so that my little fox isn't all alone up there. ;) I adhered everything with foam tape for more dimension. 

 That's it for me! I hope you enjoyed today's card. I'll be back again soon with more! Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week! :)

10 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card and great interpretation of the case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jean! I love it!
    I went through my stamps this morning and put my happy hexagons set in the pile to sell, because I haven't used it.... but your card just prompted me to put it back in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my entry to CAS Challenge 145.
    I am new to blogging so I appreciate any feedback.
    Your cards are brilliant - not sure that I will ever reach that standard!
    But I can keep trying!
    Margaret E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely will Margaret! When I started making cards mine were not so good. And as time went by I was pleasantly surprised that they had improved. :) You'll get to where you want to be and more in time!

      Delete
  5. Just catching up!! Love all the little animals you've been playing with! Honestly thought the background was patterned paper-- should've known- how slow am I!! That sweet butterfly popping off the twine is perfect11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Jean! The fox is just darlin' !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! I love how you used the bright colors with the neutral Kraft paper. The layout is great too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails