Thursday, July 18, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 150


Hi there! It's going to be a busy day filled with posts today! I hope you're all up for it! :) Welcome to CASE Study Challenge 150! We have another beauty from our June muse the fabulous Ms. Jocelyn Olson!



This one had me staring off for almost an hour trying to think of what I want to make! lol! It's absolutely beautiful! The colors are gorgeous! I couldn't decide whether I wanted to use the colors, the pattern, or the repeating overlay teardrops. In the end, I went with the latter. 


I used WMS Fine Feathers and stamped one image in a repeating radial manner. I kept it very clean and simple. The only other thing I added was the belly band with a sentiment on it from Everyday Photo Finishers. The belly band is a coordinating die from PTI Photo Finish Strips Die.
 

Very simple...and only 2 layers! "Are you really Jean Martin?" you might ask. lol! I hope you like it though! Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you head on over to CASE Study Challenge for more inspiration!


5 comments:

  1. WoW!! How BEAUTIFUL is this!! I LOVE your stamping!! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the overlapping feather put together in one color. It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! This is so soft, yet graphic, trendy, elegant and so interesting to look at. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails