Thursday, August 22, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 154


Hi there! I can't believe it's Thursday already. You know what that means! It's time for another CASE Study Challenge! Last week's submissions were over flowing with inspiration! We were all blown away! 

This week, we have another awesome card from our August muse Jennifer McGuire!


I just love the bands of color on Jennifer's card. So I incorporated that into my card. I used Super Stripes from PTI for my background. And since I get a lot of emails asking about what colors I've used on my cards, here's a list for this card.
Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Soft Pool, Cup O' Joe
PTI - Ocean Tides, Simply Chartreuse


I die cut my favorite branch die from Memory Box and adhered it onto the base. Then I die cut and heat embossed these gorgeous feathers from WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers. I absolutely love these feathers and can't seem to stop using them!!! I added some ribbon to look like they're tied on the branch. And just for a little pop of color, I also added these epoxy stickers from My Mind's Eye.



There you go for my submission for CASE Study Challenge 154. I hope you join us this week! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon! :)

17 comments:

  1. I just love your take on Jennifer's card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is out of this world, have to PIN you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great colors on this Jean - love those lovely feathers on the vellum hanging from the branch! super design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorgeous! The vellum feathers with the twine are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the feathers - the background colours - simply put .. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just stunning! Really love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you definately done it again what an amzing card love it. Those feathers are really great and those colors......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is breathtaking, I love the colors and design... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just stunning, beautiful colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow, this is absolutely stunning, Jean! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this card! it is simply gorgeous!!! thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I love the vellum feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card! I really love the vellum feathers and the stripes of color.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails