Thursday, August 29, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 155


Hi there! It's Thursday already! It seems like the week just started and here we are almost to the weekend. Welcome to CASE Study Challenge 155. It's the last week of August, so we have one last inspiration card from the awesome Jennifer McGuire.


After seeing this card, I immediately knew that I wanted to make diagonal lines for the background of my card. So I took my Super Stripes background stamp from PTI and stamped it in different colors. Then I cut each strip one by one and adhered it on my background panel.


Then I took the smaller hot air balloon from Lawn Fawn Blue Skies, stamped it, colored it in and die cut it. I did the same with the little hearts I added on the side. I added my favorite die cut clouds from Lil' Inkers Rainbows & Clouds and adhered it. 

For my sentiment, I heat embossed it white from WMS Ocean Bound. I really love mixing different stamps from different companies. This way you get more out of them. :)

Well, there you go! I hope you enjoyed that. I had a lot of fun making it. I hope it was Jennifer McGuire-ish. I was so happy that she was our muse this month! So please join us over at CASE Study Challenge! I'll see you there! Thank you for stopping by today! 


11 comments:

  1. Your magnificent work, with all the layers, you make it look so effortless!! Super clean and fun, and the black adds a sassy touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - it's very fun and modern looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your color choices and that you cut the srips out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! This is totally amazing! Love all the layers, the design... and the color combo is so soft and pretty! You rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful card, I love the way the balloon and sentiment go so well together. It would be a fun graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! It totally makes me regret selling my PTI Super stripes set!
    By the way, in which issue of PC did you see my cards? Feel free to email me at pennercl@mymts.net and we can chat..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stripes!! Perfect with the balloon and clouds!! Sentiment is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails