Thursday, August 1, 2013

Moxie Fab World: Birthday Party Ensemble and CASE Study 3rd Anniversary


Hello everyone! I have a party set for you today. I was perusing the Moxie Fab World blog and found a party themed challenge! The Birthday Party Ensemble Challenge. I love making party ensembles. I was inspired by the wonderful creations of Elena. Which is why I'm also joining in on the fun over at CASE Study Challenge!!! It's our 3rd year Anniversary!!! Yay! I'm not scheduled to post until Saturday, but the over all theme was inspiration and I just had to link this in. This set was inspired by Elena's post over here. I was so inspired by this post that I decided to buy my first ever Lawn Fawn sets. I've been enjoying them ever since and have a long wish list now! Haha. 



For my birthday party set, I used Critters Ever After, Bannerific, and Blue Skies. I made an invitation card, a little beverage bottle, and a party favor. The bottle is a recycled Starbucks bottle and the pillow box is from WPlus9.

 The star burst background is from Hero Arts. I love how the edges didn't stamp out smoothly. It was my fault actually and when I was about to redo it, I changed my mind because I thought it looked better that way! :)


It's probably not visible but, I added Glossy Accents to the roof of the castle, the unicorn's horn and the frog's crown. I thought it added a little bit more dimension and texture to the flat images. I used my Derwent Intense and Watercolor pens to color these images. I absolutely love them! 


There you go! I hope you enjoyed that! Who inspires you?! Hmm...I wonder if I inspired anyone...that would be awesome! :) I am totally going to go through the submissions to see who inspires my favorite crafty peeps! See you there!

17 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the sunburst in the back and the soft colors, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute set! My daughter would love this. Wish my LSS carried Lawn Fawn stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! You're certainly rockin' your lawn fawn stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely darling! My unicorn-loving niece would go crazy over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! You picked the perfect fairy tale colors. I got this set recently and still need to ink it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ink them up Christina! You are going to enjoy it sooo much! :)

      Delete
  7. Hey Jean! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Party Ensemble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Jean, Lawn Fawn is quite addicting!!LOL! LOVE your whimsical birthday ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome ensemble! Congrats on your deserving win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome set, congrats on your Moxie Fab win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I already commented on this when you first made it, but I had to come back and congratulate you on your Moxie Fab win. I couldn't be more thrilled for you! I still love this ensemble - a favorite of mine for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! I'm super thrilled too!!! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails