Thursday, September 5, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 156


Hello! I know it's been quiet around here these past few days. I've been having a dry spell for the past two weeks. I haven't had the urge to make any cards at all. I just wanted to watch tv all night long. lol. My recent order just arrived though and it inspired me to sit down and make some cards again. :)  I'll probably have them up in the next few days. In the mean time, things weren't completely dry since I was able to chuck this out. :)

Thank goodness for CASE Study Challenge 156! It's September and that means we have a new muse! Please help us welcome Kathy Racoosin!!! We're all in for some awesome coloring this month! 

It was the flowers that stuck with me after I saw this beauty.  So I decided to make flowers the main theme of my card.















I use Bigger Blooms from PTI for the flowers and the Reverse Birch Tree from CSS for the background.


I'm really hoping that my crafty mojo comes back! I hope a lot of you join this week's CASE Study Challenge.  I would LOVE to see your projects, they are always inspiring for me. Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon! :)






6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! As always, I love how you combine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful! As always amazing work with stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love that really rustic twine/hemp/cord and the beautiful cluster of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is lovely, Jean!
    I passed on this stamp set, but you have me rethinking my decision! I just wish it worked a little more like Wplus9's Fresh Cut Florals does with the layered stamping....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and design. I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails