Thursday, September 12, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 157


Hello! I've been working on a release for next week these past few nights. So playing with my new Lawn Fawn stamps had been put on hold. But before that, I had a chance to make another card. This one is for CASE Study Challenge 157. Here's Kathy's inspiration card for this week.


I chose to CASE her layout for my card. I made the striped background using WMS Pinstripe Backgrounder. Then I cut a strip of kraft cardstock and die cut a hole on the left side. I also stamped my sentiment beside it.


Then I stamped this little skunk from Into the Woods (I think that's what he is. lol. But I can't be sure!) and tucked him inside the hole. I also stamped, colored and die cut these branches from Blissful Botanicals to add some color to my card.


There you go! I love these little cuties!!! I would love to see what you make of this challenge this week. Please come join us over at CASE Study Challenge. And don't forget to check out what the other DT girls have for you! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you all again soon!



13 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And I love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean! This is so sweet, love your take this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the stripes in contrast to those bright leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute!!!! I can't find this stamp set anywhere, everyone is sold out :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlene, I actually waited for midnight on the night of their release and ordered it right away! I knew it was going to be sold out fast because it was sooooo cute!!!

      Delete
  5. This is adorable, love the way the little fellow is peeping out of the hole. It's a beautifully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really cute! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable! The skunk looks so cute tucked inside his little hole (the image also reminds me of a chipmunk!) And adding the leaves is such a cute touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so sweet, Jean! You are doing a great job with this style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! Love the those leaves....they just pop with the other colors!! Stink in cute skunk!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails