Thursday, September 26, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 159


Hi there! There's a brand new challenge this week over at CASE Study Challenge Blog. If you joined us last week, that's wonderful! I hope you had a lot of fun. If not, please come join us this week! Our September muse is none other than the amazing Kathy Racoosin. Have you seen this lady color?! OMGoodness is she good! Here's her card for this week's challenge!


For my card, I took Kathy's repetitively stamped background idea and made my own using WPlus9's Borders & Backgrounds 1. I also CASEd Kathy's card layout.


I used Fanciful Feathers for the sentiment and the coordinating dies for my embellishment. I also added some burlap twine to add texture to my card. And just because I love this twine a lot. :) Here's a close up.


I just love making my own background panels. Do you? If not, give it a try! It's loads of fun! Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon! I'm working on a release for next week. So for these next few days the blog will be silent. But it will start to pick up again by next week! See you then!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and I just love that gorgeous yellow color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful, Jean! I always seem to place my feathers with the stems down, but I like how you put them the other way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Amazing colors Jean!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails