Thursday, September 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch 43


Hello there! This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for my CASE Study Challenge post. I received my order of new stamps from Lawn Fawn yesterday and I thought I would put it to good use.

I found CAS(E) this Sketch from Leigh's blog and thought I would try it out. Leigh is also one of the new DT members and I'm so excited to see her work! This card was supposed to be for CAS(E) this Sketch #43, but it looks like I didn't make it in time. I still would like to share it with you though. Here's the sketch.


And here's my card. It's very simple, since the challenge did call for CAS cards. I used two of my favorite stamp sets from the new Lawn Fawn release. Into the Woods and Woodgrain Backdrops. I wish they had made a coordinating stamp set for Into the Woods though. Not sure why they didn't when almost every other stamp set had coordinating dies. Does anyone know why? I like the nice and even cut of the coordinating dies. Anyway, this will have to do. :)


I heat embossed the wood grain stamp image onto some kraft cardstock and placed it over the gray piece of cardstock. I also heat embossed the sentiment white, this time on the same gray cardstock I used for the background. I colored in this cute little fox. All the images in this set are soooo adorable. I couldn't decide which my favorite one was! :)

Anyway, there you go! Too bad I didn't make it in time for the submission. I hope you like it! I'll probably be playing with my new stamps these next few days. I'll make sure to share my projects here! Thanks for passing by today! See you again soon! :)


9 comments:

  1. I love this set! Trying hard not to spend money on crafty stuff right now, but this is at the top of my list. So sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Jean! I love the pop of color the fox gives against the neutral card tones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO cute! I hope I ordered this set! I ordered so many things from the new releases I don't remember what I ordered! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous, Jean! And thanks for linking to my blog-- that's so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...so FABULOUS! This is so CUTE Jean!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails